Diagnostic Radiology Coding Online Training
Cracking the Diagnostic Radiology Code Online Education
Participants will earn 13 CE’s that may be reported for AAPC, RCCB & AHIMA!
This course is a great way to earn ALL of your RCC CE’s for a single CE cycle and knock out CEs for other coding credentials you may hold all at the same time! It may also be used for preparation for the RCC exam.
Course Format: The course consists of written instructional material including actual diagnostic radiology reports, recorded webinars and post-tests for each module. All modules are available on demand with 24/7 access. You will have access to the material for 6 months and Q & A support is available to you during the entire time of your enrollment.
The course consists of the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Diagnostic Radiology (1.0 CE)
- Module 2: Diagnostic Test Order Requirements/Medical Necessity/ICD-10-CM Coding (2.0 CE)
- Module 3: Diagnostic Radiography (X-Ray) (1.5 CE)
- Module 4: MRI/MRA & CT/CTA (2.0 CE)
- Module 5: Ultrasound & Duplex (2.0 CE)
- Module 6: Nuclear Medicine & PET (2.5 CE)
- Module 7: Breast Imaging & Biopsy (1.0 CE)
- Module 8: Diagnostic Interventions (Biopsies, Diagnostic Spine and Diagnostic Joint Procedures) (1.0 CE)
TOTAL CEs: 13.0
To register with a debit or credit card go to shop.radrx.com
Interested in taking both the diagnostic and interventional radiology online courses? Purchase them together and save almost $450! Select the COMBO option at shop.radrx.com
If you require an invoice for a check request please contact us.