Cracking the IR Code: Your Comprehensive Guide to Mastering Interventional Radiology Coding
Written by Stacie L. Buck, RHIA, CCS-P, RCC, CIRCC, AAPC FELLOW
Get your 2020 edition today!
Whether you are searching for a comprehensive interventional radiology coding reference book or you are searching for an easy to understand reference so you can learn interventional radiology coding this book is for you!
The majority of users rate Cracking the IR Code a “10” on a scale of 1-10. Also 95% of customer survey respondents stated they consider Cracking the IR Code “above average” when compared to radiology coding references published by our competitors.
Online Access $299 Single User
Hard Copy $299
Combo Pack – Printed & Online $399 Single User
Paying via credit or debit card? Place your order online at: shop.radrx.com
Need an invoice to submit for a check request? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacie L. Buck, RHIA, CCS‐P, RCC, CIRCC, AAPC Fellow, is pleased to announce publication of her book Cracking the IR Code: Your Comprehensive Guide to Mastering Interventional Radiology Coding. This book is perfect for those with little or no knowledge of IR coding. It provides a comprehensive introduction to interventional radiology to assist coders in understanding the complexities of interventional radiology coding. This guide is perfect for individuals who desire to earn their specialty credential for interventional radiology coding.
This guide features over 800 pages of content including:
*Explanation of the coding rules for interventional radiology procedures
*Quick Reference Guides
*Short coding scenarios with written explanation of code selection
*Actual case studies with written explanation of code selection
The focus of this book is on providing instruction on how to correctly assign interventional radiology codes. This guide does not cover reimbursement and payment of these procedures.
Here is what some of our customers have to say about Cracking the IR Code:
- “Your reference manual “Cracking the IR Code” is FANTASTIC! Thanks for making a reference that is pragmatic, easy to interpret, and beyond informative. A real “go-to” tool.”
- “I just have to complement you on your book Cracking the IR Code ! It’s an amazing informative book and worth every penny I spent! I was really worried about the cost, but I can honestly say it has already helped me and I have had it less then a month. I highly recommend this book ! Just saying!”
- “Honestly there isn’t anything not to like about this manual. I really like the face that each chapter builds on the previous chapter which makes it so east to understand and follow. The quick reference tables are an added bonus.”
- “The best ever! As mentioned before, broken down in easy to understand terms with several examples, is a tremendous help.”
- “Extensive reports and great explanations. The best out there.”
- “The book is very straightforward and easy to understand for a beginner.”
- “The clarity of all the information. My goodness, so easy to understand!”
- “Very thorough. Love the reference sheets and the diagrams.”
- “It has become our “Bible” or “go to” reference in the office.”
- “I love, love, love this book!”
- “Very informative with great graphics and coding guidelines with examples.”
- “Cracking the IR Code is a must for anyone interested in breaking into IR Coding.”
- “The entire book is laid our great. Very easy to look up a specific subject to review guidelines and information.”
- “It is written very clearly and straightforward.”
- “I really like the lay out and comprehensive subject matter.”
- “Easy to use. Good case examples.”
- “Easy to understand.”
- “Worth buying.”
- “Loved the book.”
Price: $299.00 plus S&H ($14.95)